1 ROLL YMCKO color ribbon 500 images print [P/N:45610]
1 Unit Asure ID SOLO Version 7.X
- Innovative, built-in security features – Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unit.
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables – High-capacity, full and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Highly versatile – Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- Earth friendly – GreenCircle® Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Security: Custom watermark overlay, resin scramble data protection, password-protected printer operation and AES-256 data encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, up to 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The sustainable attributes of HID card printers were third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC. The certification process verifies a significant energy savings for the DTC1500 card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding are only optional on BIS-Certified Units (standard on non-BIS-Certified units) Note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® , MIFARE®, and contact smart card encoding
- Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory
- Dual-sided printing
- Single-sided or dual-sided lamination module
- Smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding module
- Printer cleaning kit